the very inspiring blogger award
i think this is a very special sort of ‘blogger award’ as it tends to be one that has a touch of personal meaning behind it. i owe this courtesy/honour to amy of http://afternoonpopcornsnack.com I am grateful for and honored by her in thinking of me in this way. I enjoy checking her blog and find her take on food and life in oklahoma (“boomer sooners”) refreshing! drop down to tulsa and check her out, you’d love your stay trust me!
now then – as mentioned before – in accordance with nomination acceptance rules, for all blogger awards, following are 7 new things about or concerning me – that you may not know – and my nominations of a few deserving blogs for the award itself. (and if they sound familiar, they should)
okay, here goes . . .
1. i am still (semi) staying away from bourbon, gin and martinis; note i did say “semi”
2. i am highly annoyed at the way the new york mets have returned from the all-star break
3. i do indeed spend waaay too much time loitering around cemeteries – but that’s not exactly a bad thing now is it -
4. i am a wanderer at heart
5. i don’t exactly enjoy attempting to photograph swans, they can be a bit prickish – especially if they have sygnets -
6. i am a die-hard nikon shooter
7. and oh, did i say that i’m a ‘die-hard’ nikon shooter – quoting (lawd a-mercy) sarah palin: “you betcha”
and in no particular order here are my humble nominations:
slywithsass.wordpress.com ~ presented by miss sylvee
armouredup.wordpress.com~ presented by arlene (the queen)
freepennypress.wordpress.com/~ presented by lynne
doonart.wordpress.com~ presented by donna parker
ladyromp.wordpress.com ~ presented by lady romp
ladies all and very nice folk as well as super bloggers (in my opinion) they are indeed inspiring to me and recently even more so, my thanks to them and to you!
and with that . . .