the versatile blogger award
to my complete surprise, i fond this honour in my comment box this day: the versatile blogger award – for me – it came courtesy of mikael at mikaelspeaks.wordpress.com – now then, in accordance with nomination acceptance rules, following are 7 new things about or concerning me – that you may not know – and my nominations of a few deserving blogs for the award itself.
okay, here goes . . .
1. i am still (semi) staying away from bourbon, gin and martinis; note i did say “semi”
2. i am highly annoyed at the way the new york mets have returned from the all-star break
3. i do indeed spend waaay too much time loitering around cemeteries – but that’s not exactly a bad thing now is it -
4. i am a wanderer at heart
5. i don’t exactly enjoy attempting to photograph swans, they can be a bit prickish – especially if they have sygnets -
6. i am a die-hard nikon shooter
7. and oh, did i say that i’m a ‘die-hard’ nikon shooter – quoting (lawd a-mercy) sarah palin: “you betcha”
and in no particular order here are my humble nominations:
slywithsass.wordpress.com ~ presented by miss sylvee
armouredup.wordpress.com~ presented by arlene (the queen)
freepennypress.wordpress.com/~ presented by lynne
doonart.wordpress.com~ presented by donna parker
ladyromp.wordpress.com ~ presented by lady romp
ladies all and very nice folk as well as super bloggers (in my opinion)
and with that . . .